Are You Suffering From Emotional Abuse?
All of us have, at one time or another, come under attack by people who just happen to be having a bad day. They take out their frustrations on us, and we feel battered by the winds of their emotions. We have all had it happen to us, and we have all probably been guilty of it a time or two. No one is perfect, and all of us slip up and occasionally say or do things we know we shouldn’t. That’s normal.
Emotional abuse isn’t normal. Emotional abuse is the consistent pattern of being treated unfairly and unjustly over a period of time, usually by the same person or people. It can also be a onetime traumatic event that is left unresolved. Emotional abuse is an intentional assault by a person on another to so distort the victim’s view of self that the victim allows the abuser to control him or he
- amostpeculiarman reblogged this from nolongeravictim
- the-rainbow-bridge reblogged this from nolongeravictim
- dstrachan reblogged this from nolongeravictim
- dstrachan likes this
- rnbrucker likes this
- nolongeravictim reblogged this from emotionalabuseawareness
- instrumental-doom reblogged this from emotionalabuseawareness
- instrumental-doom likes this
- astheshadowslovethecastle likes this
- hollowpikeman likes this
- noreasterly likes this
- emotionalabuseawareness posted this